Code of Conduct of Weekly Test/Summative Examination
1. It is compulsory for all students to appear in both the semester and all the weekly tests.
2. Students absent on medical ground will have to produce medical certificate for a Re-test.
3. Exemption of one test per subject could be cosidered on the following grounds.
(i) Medical crtificate should be attached with the application on the day of absence itself.
(ii) Death of family member (grand parent fraternal members, patents only).
(iii) Represented school in cultural/sports events.
(iv) Appearing for National competitive / Scholarship exam provided an application along with Supporting
ducument be submitted in advance.
4. If a student is found using unfair means in any subject during a test or examination he/she will be given
a zero in that particular subject
5. Minimum 75% attendance is must for students of all classes (NURSERY TO CLASS XII) for consisting promotion
to next class /sending names to the board / sitting for Terminal Examination